In the grim darkness of the far future there is only war on the road to the Soupurbowl!
Calling upon all generals of the 41st millenium, join us in an exiting 40K Pyramid League. Do you have what it takes to be declared a Soupurbowl champion? Enter the competition and claim your prize!
A Warhammer 40K Pyramid League.
Every Golden Goblin Warhammer 40K General with an urge for eternal fame!
Starting Thursday 24th of March 2016 with a good ol’ fashioned character bash.
Ending on Thursday 26th of May 2016 with the big Soupurbowl final!
Every clubnight can be used to advance on the pyramid.
- The pyramid will depend on the number of contestants but with two places at the top. Whoever is on top on May 26 will play for the Soupurbowl title 2016.
- Your starting position on the pyramid will be determined by a character bash. Last man standing will top the pyramid. You may equip your commander as you see fit, but you are required to field him with the same equipment in later battles.
If your commander has a dedicated transport, the transport will not take part in the character bash.
- You can only ever challenge a commander who is one rank above yourself. If you win, you swap places.
- After you issued a challenge, you are required to accept the next challenge. Only if no one challenges you, may you issue another challenge yourself.
- If you have been inactive for two weeks, your commander will lose a rank and be placed on the left most spot of the previous rank. The commander currently on that spot wil gain a rank.
- The battles are played with armies between 1000 and 1500 points. Exceptions are only allowed with consent of both commanders.
- Gargantuan creatures and superheavy vehicles are only allowed with consent of your contestant.
How to enter?:
You can enter your army every clubnight until March 17, simply talk to Jon or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also require you, upon registration, to provide a name for your commander and pay the small fee of €1.